PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational manufacturing client in Co. Mayo.
The PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER will have responsibility for management of product specific projects including: coordinating & Managing R&D projects including New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Transfers into the manufacturing plant.
Role of this position
- Providing regular project updates on project activities, milestones and status.
- Project scoping, costing & budget tracking.
- Managing projects liaising with local and global cross functional teams.
- Writing manufacturing validation protocols & reports for Feasibility trials, Process Evaluations, Registration Stability builds & Value Improvement Processes (VIPs)
- Tracking and ensuring completion of project milestones and compliance to project timelines.
- Managing product, process and supplier changes which have a potential impact on products manufactured in Castlebar using the Design Change Control process.
- Coordinating document generation and review of Product File submissions to regulatory agencies. (FDA, HPRA, MHRA, EU RMS)
- Compliance to cGMP and Corporate Quality procedures.
- B.sc in Science (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology).
- Strong relevant Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience.
- Demonstrating Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions within the plant.
- Analytical thinking using established tools for trouble shooting and investigation management.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in a clear and concise manner.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)