A Product Development Technician is required for a Galway based company. The successful candidate will be part of the R&D team who are responsible for developing new products. As a member of the team, you will support the development of these new products as well as the associated manufacturing processes.
Role of this position
- Carry out lab-scale mixing and other solutions in preparation for trials.
- Prepare materials in preparation for trials.
- Run trials on lab-scale equipment
- Work with Operations to run trials on production-scale equipment.
- Submit products to the R&D Analytical Lab for routine physical and chemical testing.
- Carry out non-routine or supplemental physical and chemical analytical testing as needed
- Interpret, document and communicate all test results.
- Maintain effective records of work completed.
- Third level qualification in Science or Engineering.
- 4 + years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong team player and a drive for results.
- Green or black belt in six sigma methodology desirable.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on (091 373 938) email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)