A Product Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client. This brilliant opportunity is a permanent position in a leading aircraft maintenance organisation.
Role of this position
- responsible for providing the required technical support to the production team to deliver a high quality, competitive and profitable product.
- deliver and manage projects within the Engineering Department. Projects may involve process improvement activity, the development and introduction of new products or repairs, or technology introduction.
- Provide adequate work instructions by way of Routers & Operations sheets to ensure requirements are specified.
- Promote application of best practices to deliver robust processes in repair of products.
- Establish and Implement the CTQ metrics to determine / control process stability.
- Identify and investigate opportunities for product repair cost improvements to achieve agreed targets.
- Obtain internal & external approvals for process improvement changes.
- Measure and monitor Rework costs and reasons, working with the Team to achieve target reductions
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a production / process or project engineering role
- Level 8 Degree in Production, Materials or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to understand complex processes involving multiple disciplines
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)