PRODUCT TRANSFER PROJECT LEADER with experience in Trackwise & MS Project and desireable experience with Tableau required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational Pharma client in Cork. This role is a remote role and for 9 - 12 months initially.
The PRODUCT TRANSFER PROJECT LEADER leads the Global virtual cross functional team(s) that implements new API supply chains to support the Project. Each team focuses on preparing for Regulatory filings, responding to HA questions from submitted Regulatory filings, coordinates new API implementations for approved formulations/markets, manages the risks and issues that arise for this workstream while keeping stakeholders informed of project status.
Role of this position
- Holding Routine Core team meetings with clear knowledge of Team and team member deliverables
- Driving the 2022 project deliverables and milestones as outlined
- Active stakeholder management as outlined by the Team
- Proactive Risk and Issue management
- Keeping Project Plans Updated
- Completing the Stage Gates as outlined by the Process
- Experience with Track wise Quality System is desirable.
- Degree and min 5 years experience
- Previous Pharma, Project Management and API technical transfer experience preferred.
- Certification in Project Management or equivalent is preferred
- Broad Supply Chain experience (e.g. Operations and Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Planning, Supply Chain Management) in pharmaceutical, biotech, or similar industry
- Experience managing projects with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, lead, and deliver results
- Experience with Issue and risk management
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong business acumen and in-depth understanding of financial processes is required
- Proven track record in Project Management.
- Experience in leading multifunctional, 'virtual' and global teams to success is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries through influence, negotiation and partnering
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)