Senior Productiuon Manager is required for permanent position in Cork.
The purpose of this role is to plan, direct and control all activities to ensure approved products are manufactured in accordance with customer requirements and cost objectives in a compliant and safe manner.
Role of this position
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the Value stream.
- Identify Training Needs of Staff and Opportunities /assignments for Development to maximise their potential.
- Act as mentor both on a formal and informal manner.
- Ensure adequate tools are in place to effectively manage manpower.
- Actively participate and assist in selection and recruitment of new employees.
- Develop and maintain a team-based approach within the Value stream.
- Complete performance appraisals and mid-year reviews in a timely manner.
- Develop both team and individual goals and objectives and measure actual performance against them, providing timely and honest feedback on performance even in difficult situations.
- Third level Qualification (Degree0.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Production Management Leader role within a multinational company.
- Strong history of achieving high performance within the Healthcare / Medical Devices Sector.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)