CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit a number of Production Operators for our client Zimmer Biomet. These roles will be based in Shannon.
These roles are shift positions and evening or night shifts are available. Zimmer Biomet is a leading medical device company and this is an excellent opprtunity. 11 Month contract position. Roles also available in Oranmore.
Excellent terms and conditions
Role of this position
- Operates within the production floor, performing the following activities: CNC Machining, NDT Inspection, Robotic Finishing and Cosmetic Inspection.
- Perform cell activities including polishing, deburring, cutting, straightening metal, finishing, cleaning.
- Operation of CNC equipment for the production of products.
- Accurately identifies cosmetic irregularities
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
- Performs all NDT Activities
- Perform final buff for parts requiring additional work after robots finish.
- Operation of Robotic equipment for the production of products.
- Change belts and wheel as necessary for proper finish.
- Visual inspection of parts and paperwork.
- Maintains all equipment in the department as is required.
- Communicates with other Team members and engineers concerning product defects
- Performs all production POD activities as per training provided.
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets
- Education Requirements - Leaving certification or equivalent required.
- Trade experience or manufacturing experience is required.
- Inspection of paperwork; attention to detail.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma Greaney on 091-452444 for further information.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)