Production Supervisor (6 Month Contract)
|Title||:||Production Supervisor (6 Month Contract)|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Role of this position
- The role would require the individual to work rotating shifts (two weeks of day shift, followed by two weeks of evening shifts).
- They would be supervising a team of approximately 35 manufacturing operators, with the assistance of a manufacturing coordinator.
- 2+ years supervisory/people management experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Dynamic "Hands On" individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to translate and converse about technical and analytical issues to technical and non-technical contacts
- Third Level Degree or minimum six years' relevant experience, three being in the medical device field.
- Strong technical PC skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Access, Excel, and Word
- SAP experience preferred
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and be a Quick learner
- Ability to interact and supervise members in a team environment
- Ability to effectively work with personnel on all levels
- Well-developed multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to consistently changing priorities
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.