A Production Supervisor is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Supervision of production teams to ensure targets for Quality, Costs, Delivery and People are achieved.
- Ensures manufacturing volume requirements are met, on time, in full, within budget and with the correct schedule mix.
- Facilitating open two-way communications regarding individual, team and company objectives and performance through weekly team meetings and daily interaction on the line.
- Develop operational plans in conjunction with the Business Unit Leader to ensure alignment with overall site and operations functions strategy.
- Leads problem-solving initiatives and takes an active role in driving cross-functional collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Maintenance & Supply Chain groups with a view to reducing waste across the business.
- Minimum of a level 7 in a Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 3/4 years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)