Production Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick County based client.
The successful candidate will ensure that production targets (quality, volume, costs) are consistently met through the effective management of people and processes.
Role of this position
- Scheduling of production plan in line with sales orders plan
- Planning manning levels required to meet production plan
- Ordering of raw material from warehouse to meet production plan
- Training and re-training staff in specific areas as necessary & identifying production staff training needs
- Compiling daily production reports
- Compiling and reporting on production KPI's for weekly Operations Meeting
- Dealing with HR on local issues
- Supervision of production staff to fulfil order requirements
- Ensuring implementation and management of the QCP
- Ensuring all staff and visitors adhere to the hygiene rules.
- Ensuring staff adhere to Standard Operating Procedures relevant to their work.
- Implementation of any production related preventive or corrective actions.
- Raw material and finished product labelling and traceability
- Ensuring all staff adhere to Health & Safety Policies
- Informing Quality Department of non-conformances.
- Strong awareness of GMP and Health, Hygiene & Safety requirements
- Track record of people management
- Excellent communication and team management skills required.
- Familiar with food processing (advantageous)
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)