PROGRAM LEAD (NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION) required to join Product Portfolio Management group for our biopharmaceutical and medical device client in Waterford, initial 12 month contract on offer.
The PROGRAM LEAD (NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION) will lead cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration of new products to our clients state-of-the-art facility.
Role of this position
- Lead cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration of new products.
- Translates customer needs into defined, approved project scope statements; works with stakeholders to quantify resource requirements.
- Establishes detailed project plans and drives execution of project tasks in line with agreed scope, schedule, and cost.
- Establishes and executes the communication plan for the project and facilitates information flow between all stakeholders and sites.
- Drives program risk identification, analysis, response, and implements & monitors mitigations to minimises impact to the program or wider business.
- Facilitates cost estimation to determine program budget and drives adherence to budget and forecast submission.
- Experience in biopharma/ medical device industry, in a project leadership role
- B.Sc., B.E. M.Eng. Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in program/project management of complex technical transfer or NPI
- Project Management certification, PMI, etc
- Working knowledge of cGMP's, GLP etc
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)