A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a major global med device client. This is an initial 12 month contract role . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Development and installation of manufacturing processes for new product introductions
- Provide the technical lead in cross functional teams to set up new processes to meet challenging project commitments in line with agreed stability metrics
- Collaborating with global R&D teams to develop innovative and cost effective devices and deliver highly stable and effective manufacturing processes.
- Degree in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- ~ 3 years experience in a medical device or comparable hi-tech environment.
- Proven track record in development and Installation of manufacturing processes for New Products or Product Transfer.
- Experience using proven problem solving/Root techniques (8D, TRIZ or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to lead sub teams within a project and give direction to fellow team members, contractors, vendors to complete tasks to a defined timeline.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)