A Project Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based client for a 12-24 month contract. If you are interested in getting a position with a leading pharmaceutical company, then this is the position for you.
Role of this position
- Lead and execute key plant projects ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
- Ability to write User Requirement Specifications and execute Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification activities as part of project execution.
- Writing CAPEX, placing orders, managing the project, design review meetings, FAT's, SAT'S and co-ordinating IQ/OQ/PQ
- Installation, Commissioning, and validation of manufacturing plant and processes (Pharma Mixing Systems including powder handling systems, Pharma Fill Lines and solution transmission systems, Pharma Utilities Systems
- Ability to perform risk management and translate the results into action and implementation plans to then execute.
- Provide periodic updates to the Project Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering and other relevant personnel.
- Adhere to our clients Change Control Management System for all changes to existing or implementation of new systems
- Internal Contacts - Work with production managers, supervisors, engineers and production staff.
- External Contacts - Liaise with suppliers and vendors inputting to the validation of projects being handled.
- Ideally degree level education in Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Specific training and education in engineering field and / or their implementation in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Minimum 2 -5 years in regulated industry
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)