A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based medical device manufacturing client. This is an initial 12 month contract role . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for more information.
Role of this position
- The position will involve overall responsibility for the development, growth and delivery of a Portfolio of Projects within an Engineering Group.
- Support the development and deployment of new products and process technologies to multiple manufacturing locations.
- Support the reduction in cost of existing products through collaboration with R&D and development of next generation process technologies and capabilities
- Investigate & suggest a pipeline of inspection technologies to be implemented to improve product Inspection costs &/or efficiencies for new and existing products
- Manage operational and process development activities for the development of innovative processes that facilitate the manufacture of Convergent Technologies (API, Polymer, Biologic)
- L8 Hons Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 1+year's previous engineering experience within a Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience desirable
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)