PROJECT ENGINEERS with direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment requied by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client at their site in Limerick. Initial contract until 31st December 2023.
The PROJECT ENGINEERS design, specifiy and commission new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment...along with providing engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
Role of this position
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Updates piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) and other related drawings.
- Updates Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes.
- Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
- Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Identifies & implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Identifies & implements process improvements for manufacturing processes and utilities.
- Prepares engineering evaluations and test plans for and executes change control documentation.
- May supervise mechanical, electrical, and automation contractors.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Identifies opportunities to introduce equipment improvements and latest technologies
- Assists with tech transfer activities, such as process scale up and New Product Introductions (NPIs).
- Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering.
- 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred. May substitute relevant experience for education.
- Experience with design and commissioning within biopharmaceutical sector would be desirable.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)