PROJECT MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational Pharmaceutical client in Cork, 5 days per week ideally, bonus if person can be flexible to attend out of normal working hour meetings on an ad hoc basis as this is a global role. Fully remote role, initial 12 month contract on offer.
The PROJECT MANAGER will have a Regulatory background, technical/supply chain knowledge, stakeholder management, product validation process knowledge, dealing with life cycle management changes, risk management, shaping strategies and able to manage multiple projects.
Role of this position
- The Project Manager is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management within Supply Group.
- Leading multiple cross‐functional, complex projects, prioritized by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- Requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross‐functional team members.
- Can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- The PM should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner‐directed to ensure on‐time, high‐quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her
respective projects in‐line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business‐related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
- Previous Supply Chain Experience
- Previous Pharm/OTC/Consumer
- Project Management Experience
- MS Project & Excel
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)