Project Manager required by Careerwise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick. The Project Manager will play a critical role in the delivery of a range quality projects to our global client base.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills and with experience of leading technical and application teams.
The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with a broad stakeholder community including customers, partners, business analysts, application/infrastructure teams, project managers and the finance team to deliver on agreed initiatives.
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for structuring a project from the outset, with full responsibility for the day-to-day commercials, the client relationship and delivery.
- Project management of assigned projects: Large and small projects of varying complexity and length
- Leadership and co-ordination across all teams involved to include management and adapting the project approach in response to agreed changes.
- Effectively managing changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience. Business focus or a relevant technical qualification.
- Deep experience running and managing high value projects and demonstrated experience and understanding of the full Project life-cycle
- Knowledge of data reporting tools and ways of working - "Slice and dicing of information"
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)