A Senior Project/Management Accountant is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Kerry/ Cork based client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate, once they have supported the implementation of a new ERP SYSTEM , to become a key member of the management team of an ambitious consistently profitable Company.
Role of this position
- Support the implementation of new ERP system for the overall business and business units.
- Learn the businesses in order to provide the MDs and middle management with current relevant reports to enable them grow business and profits.
- Liaise with department heads to get a better "on the ground" management view of costings
- Review reports received from the Financial Accountant in regards to P&L, Variance Analysis, Budgeting, Costing and Forecasting
- Qualified accountant with ERP implementation experience
- Experience with Budgeting, Forecasting and Costing an advantage
- Commercial decision making and decision influencing
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills, influencer
- Advanced Excel Skills
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-2427111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)