A Purchasing and Inventory Coordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Agr client.
This role will support the company's purchasing function, and the development of the current system
Role of this position
- Run MPS & MRP
- Calculate purchasing requirements in line with MRP recommendations and agreed stock levels and send PO's to approved suppliers
- Tender Vitamin requirement to approved supplier - place order with successful supplier
- Follow up order status with supplier and feed and issue into board meetings and S&OP process.
- Co-ordinate physical movement of Inventory
- Diploma in Purchasing and Materials Management from IIPMM or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Must be IT literate and have experience in operating an ERP system
- 3 - 4 years' experience in Procurement / Purchase Ledger.
- Ability to work in an organized fashion, a self-starter and motivated to work in a relatively un-supervised environment.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)