A Quality Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Food client.
This role will ensure quality standards and GMP are implemented and adhered to in line with regulatory and customer requirements.
Role of this position
- Management of the FSQM system including HACCP maintenance
- Internal Auditing and Compliance monitoring - Strong plant and process focus
- Liaising with Services and Raw Material providers/suppliers relevant to product and FSQMs
- Leading CAPA
- Implementing quality standards and procedures including associated training and operator engagement. Strong product and factory focus.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GLP and adhere to the company's safety standards at all times.
- Liaising with customer and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation and leading factory audits
- Degree in a science related subject
- Knowledge of Dairy Industry & FSQMs systems and Standards
- Min 3 years quality experience in dairy/food industry - technical/quality backround
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)