QA Validation Engineer
|Title||:||QA Validation Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
- Ensuring that product introductions & change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Generation of Product Technical Files & associated studies in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC when appropriate.
- Completion of Validation Programme - Risk Analysis, VMP, IQ's, OQ's, PQ's as required according to procedure QAP 030 and other related procedures.
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Devices/Biomedical.
- Ideally 2-3 years previous experience as a Quality/Validation Engineer in the Medical Device/Pharma environment.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 91 373938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.