QA VALIDATION - SIP (STEAM IN PLACE) CONTRACTORS x 2 required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in Limerick, initial contracts until December 2022.
The QA VALIDATION - SIP (STEAM IN PLACE) CONTRACTORS will have experience in review and approval of KAYE validator report and study runs along with experience in SIP thermal mapping, TC and BI placement.
Role of this position
- Review & approval of SIP thermal mapping and Performance Qualficiation validation protocols
- Writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing for generation of protocols and reports.
- Troubleshooting to investigate issues if and when they occur.
- An excellent understanding of how manufacturing and steam sanitization and sterilization works
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP protocols,
- Generate Reports,
- Schdeule of SIP activities with Manufacturing
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Scientific discipline
- Experenced in QA Validation activities -
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience for generation of protocols and reports.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)