QA VALIDATION SPECIALIST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in Limerick, 12 month contract on offer.
The QA VALIDATION SPECIALIST will specifically be accountable for Continuing Validation/Qualification for Facilities and Production Equipment.
Role of this position
- Assists in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables as required
- Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience within the field; may consider substituting relevant experience for education.