A QA Validation Technical Writer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based biotech client on a 12-month contract position.
Role of this position
- Execution of SIP/ cleaning and continuing validation protocols.
- Writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP/ CIP protocols
- Generation of Summary Reports
- Assessment of SIP/ CIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a GxP environment.
- Preferable to have experience in a commercial Biologics Manufacturing site.
- Experience in SIP/ cleaning validation results reporting review beneficial
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)