A QC Analyst (In Process) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based multinational client. This is a 12-month contract, day shift position.
Role of this position
- Supporting the QC Team Leader during day-to-day operations of area.
- Testing for laboratory related projects e.g., analytical method transfers, equipment qualification, invalid assay and NC reduction initiatives etc.
- Performing In-Process testing using the following technology, UV, HPLC, Nephelometry, TOC, pH, Osmolality analysis.
- Performing Sample Management activities to support QC testing.
- A BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Scientific discipline.
- 2+ years' experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)