QC Chemist is required for our pharmaceutical client company in Cork. This is an initial 12 month contract position. Implement and adhere to company Quality Management Systems on a daily basis, ensuring all documentation is in compliance with cGMP standards Adhere to and enforce company Health and Safety procedures.
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks
- Assists in the training of QC staff as needed.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure company compliance/readiness;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company internal processes and QMS including root cause analysis of any system or equipment issues applying scientific problem-solving skills
- Actively promote compliance with regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of all daily activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate record.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- 2 + years of relevant experience and a MS.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)