QC MICRO ANALYST with Environmental Monitoring / BioBurden experience required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in South Dublin. Initial 12 month contract on offer. NOTE: This role may turn into a shift position after 6 months, so candidates need to be open to this.
The QC MICRO ANALYST will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including microbiological testing, method transfers and verification, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
Role of this position
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Writing technical reports
- Water sampling
- Testing of In Process samples such as Protein Concentration, Density & pH
- Perform analytical testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience working in an aseptic cleanroom performing Environmental Monitoring
- Proficient in the use of LIMS & LMES.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)