A QC Scientist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Performs assay development/validation for QC Chemistry or Biochemistry groups.
- Reviews new test procedures and assays.
- Evaluates and bring in new methodologies/techniques when needed.
- Facilitate assay transfer from R&D and to business partners.
- Organize analytical assay transfer internally and externally.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and problem investigation.
- Review analytical development report, assay and process validation report and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in training programs for analysts.
- Represent QC in project teams and provide Quality input across functional areas
- Requires PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field with 4+ years' relevant experience.
- BSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field with 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Previous experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, SoftMax, Empower, Qumas, Trackwise etc., is an advantage.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)