A Quality Assurance Analyst is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based Life Sciences industry client.
Role of this position
- Internal IMS audits and input into management reviews.
- Ensuring that all project documentation is delivered into the QMS.
- Approval and management of project documentation and other project deliverables, ensuring that projects are always audit-ready. Maintain QA dashboard and metrics.
- Regulatory and customer audit support; always ensuring audit readiness.
- Supporting external vendor audits.
- Assessment of compliance systems on ongoing basis to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT, or similar discipline.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Quality Systems or Quality Assurance related role.
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015 requirements and/or requirements for systems qualification in a regulated environment.
- Experience in change control, risk analysis, root cause investigation, complaint handling, non-conformances, corrective actions, etc.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)