An experienced Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Dublin based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Work with franchise and local teams to execute gap assessments to EU MDR 2017/745.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables
- Work on updating procedures and Quality Agreements as needed.
- Ensure readiness for EU MDR audits
- 5 yrs. experience in a regulated environment.
- SIX SIGMA - Certification
- Experience in performing Design of Experiments (DOE) and leading Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Experience of the design and qualification documentation standards to current FDA expectations
- Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft Office systems required.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)