A Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our South-East based multinational Medical Devices client.
A leading multinational currently has an opportunity to join their expanding team.
Role of this position
The Quality Engineer will primarily be responsible for maintaining and improving where necessary all quality systems and monitoring production process for compliance to implemented process controls.
- Ensure continued compliance with all Regulatory Standards.
- Monitor production process for compliance to implemented process controls to ensure quality product is shipped to customer.
- Support the Complaint/CAPA meetings to ensure that internal and customer concerns are handled and dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Execution of Quality Validations and preparation of associated documentation as required.
- Review, update and approve Quality procedures as required through ECO process.
- Action MRR and CAPA in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Raise appropriate VP's as required, in line with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Support Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Review and ensure that area of responsibility documents (Validations, CAPA, MRR, FMEA and VP) are approved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Project meeting attendance and provision of quality support as required.
- Attend and participate in daily cell meetings.
- Preparation of information for KPI and Management Review meetings.
- Be an active member of the Lake Region Medical Limited team and work with all employees to develop a world class lean manufacturing system.
- Engineering or science Degree preferably with Quality Engineering included.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)