A Quality Engineer (Validation) is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Mayo based medical device manufacturing client….18 month contract.
Role of this position
- Complete Process and Equipment Validation including FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and report completion.
- Conduct Risk Management / FMEA / Statistical analysis.
- Conduct process capability assessment as part of process changes management.
- Implement process control and ensure process capability is maintained and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Conduct CAPA analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in Medical Device Industry utilising high volume automated equipment
- Experience in Quality engineering positions.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)