A Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based electronics manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all product lines.
- Provide effective and responsive QA support to Operations to meet their area's objectives of quality, cost and output.
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined. Ensure all failure modes in process have been identified and addressed. (e.g. Use of DOE studies, FMEA's)
- Drive and implement plant wide quality system improvements.
- Drive and implement both the 9001 and 13485 standards.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP's of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. NSAI, FDA and TUV).
- Circa 5 years' experience in a manufacturing/med tech environment
- Level 7/8 Engineering/Quality Discipline
- Associate / Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent technical school education in related field.
- Must understand Quality Engineering tools and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Lean Manufacturing techniques strongly desired.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Standards.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)