Quality Laboratory Manager is required for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. In this role you will develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements. You will also provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma to make them successful.
Role of this position
- Co-ordination of area resources.
- Supervision of area personnel.
- Training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc)
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in an operations environment.
It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)