A Quality Manager is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based Electrical Engineering client, 12 month contract.
Role of this position
- Reporting to Senior Management, the system owner will be responsible for further developing and implementing the Company Integrated Management System including quality, environmental, health & safety.
- Present monthly a Quality Review (outlining all Quality Issues throughout the month) to Senior Management
- Manage and support the External Audit programs ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018(OHSAS 18001:2007), Achilles Verify B2 Cat, RISQS, NERS and GWO Training etc.
- Preparation and updating of the Companies Quality Manual and control all procedure amendments and version control
- 5+ years in similar role
- Level 8 Degree in Quality or Engineering discipline
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment
- Experience with Achilles and NERS desirable
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)