Quality Team Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork based client. The Quality Team Leader will support the execution of the Site's Quality Management System by providing quality support to manufacturing and overseeing the calibration & routing product monitoring departments.
Role of this position
- Manage, coach & develop a team.
- Is responsible for providing quality support to production and overseeing the calibration & routine monitoring department onsite.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Third level qualification (preferably Science or an Engineering related discipline) and 5 or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and working knowledge of other major regulatory agencies regulations and guidance's is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, Adobe, SharePoint and ability to quickly learn new systems is required.
- People management experience is desirable
- Lean or Six Sigma qualification is desirable
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)