CareerWise are recruiting for a R&D Engineer for a Leitrim based client. This opportunity is a permanent position.
- Generation of product & tooling drawings to support Quotations, Prototyping and Process Development.
- Product and process concept generation, presentation, prototyping and development.
- Development of Products, Processes and Equipment, develop new products for customers or the Company from concept to design freeze.
- Project manage all developments to ensure that all commitments are achieved including functional prototypes, delivery dates, design iteration samples, test protocols and reports, project costs and other project deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure full compliance with all Quality, Regulatory, Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Third level Qualification: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a Science / Technology / Engineering related discipline.
- Experience with CAD systems (Solid Edge) is desired.
- Ideally 2-3 years previous experience in a Medical Devices environment with knowledge of medical device products.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)