R&D Chemist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick.
Role of this position
- Manages a team of chemists/scientists/technicians and executes prototype development, scale-up, and product launch in various applications.
- The group leader will focus on platform technology development, new product development for customer-driven projects, as well as continuous improvement and cost reduction of existing products and processes.
- Works with customers and in-house teams to collect design input and develop new product design strategies.
- Technical and laboratory lead in developing new solutions, robust products, and basic production processes that can be successfully commercialized.
- BS degree (or higher) in chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer science or materials science and/or significant industrial experience. Ph.D. degree preferred but not required.
- Greater than 5 years experience, with supervisory experience preferred with experience managing a team of scientists in product development, technology platform expansion, and patent filing.
- Demonstrated technology and/or product development capability.
- Expertise required in Stage Gate processes and how to move projects through the pipeline with discipline, efficiency, and accountability
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)