Recruiter/HR Generalist required by CareerWise recruitment in our Galway or Shannon Office to support a key client.
CareerWise recruitment specialises in the areas of General/Senior Management, Operations, Technical, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, and Information Technology. We are working with ICT, Life Sciences, Food, and Shared Service clients throughout Ireland.
We have offices in Shannon, Galway, Mayo, and Cork. Established in 1999, we have developed a reputation for our professionalism, expertise, and responsiveness. We are highly focused, efficient, and ethical in all our dealings, thereby adding real value to the process.
Role of this position
- Working with CareerWise Account Manager and Multinational Client company recruiting open positions
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Advertising and short-listing candidates
- Organising aptitude tests
- Interviewing successful candidates and preparing for interview with the client company
- Checking references and organising medicals
- Sending out new hire documentation
- Assisting in review procedures once hired.
- Delivering an excellent service to both the candidates and clients
- Promoting the open positions on social medica platforms
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings and investigations.
- Enforcing company policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business/HR Qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of Multinational/Manufacturing experience an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills and a good knowledge of social media.
Please email your CV to product for further information. Or call Brenda Nicholson on for a discussion.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)