A Regional Sales Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join our North Cork based engineering client - a leading supplier of process solutions to the Biopharma sector. This role would have primary responsibility for the UK market area. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales opportunity and account strategies
- Work with business unit Managers to qualify, develop, and close opportunities.
- Arrange sales calls, understand competitor activity, coordinate presentations and proposals.
- Provide regular reporting of activities including forecasts and call reports.
- Providing input and analysis of market and industry trends.
- Monitors competition activity as appropriate.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and establishes critical professional networks.
- Ability to travel when required
- Honours Degree in Science, Engineering, or Business plus a proven record of successful consultative sales experience, including strategic selling and negotiation. Successful related work experience in a services industry may be considered.
- 3+ years experience selling within the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry or experience with outside direct sales success using consultative and solution oriented sales approaches is preferred.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following industries: Engineering, manufacturing, biopharmaceuticals.
- Ability to call on and influence the decision makers in an organization for the areas represented (operations, quality, business unit, product development, procurement, engineering, etc.).
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)