An SAP Business Analyst is needed for a 12-month fixed term contract at our Clonmel, Tipperary based multinational manufacturing client. The person will work closely with the supply chain team to develop SAP system solutions for the business.
Role of this position
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for researching, documenting technical opportunities, identifying and resolving system issues. The Business Process Analyst will work partner with business and IT colleagues to interpret business objectives and translate them into workable technology solutions
- Supports supply chain SAP users on-site.
- Analyses, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Level 8 degree qualification with 3-5 Years Relevant Experience using SAP system. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SAP master data, macros, and tables.
- Experience performing hands on end user support and UAT testing
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)