A Security, Operations & Compliance Manager in IT, is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The Security, Operations and Compliance manager plays a pivotal and critical role in the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for three inter-dependent teams which underpin all other work. The Security, Operations and Compliance Manager will lead three energetic teams setting direction for each team, thus influencing the stability and reputation of our solutions. They will work closely with leaders and managers across the company and as well as the wider organization to ensure alignment, striving to achieve a best-in-class environment and solution.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- To lead diverse teams to strive for excellence
- To achieve and maintain required certifications such as ISO 9001, 27001 and GAMP
- Improve the security of our products and infrastructure
- To improve the automation of security checks and controls
- To be the point of contact for security and compliance related queries
- To maintain alignment with policies and procedures
- To foster and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders in THE COMPANY.
- To perform vulnerability management
- To ensure key plans are reviewed and robustly tested e.g. DR and Incident Management Plans
- To constantly review and refine processes to drive improvements
- To ensure that one is informed and up to date with latest best practices and security issues.
- Relevant Level 8 Degree required.
- Should have 5+ years in an IT managerial role with security and compliance focus
- Must have experience in delivering and maintaining certifications e.g. ISO 9001 and 27001
- Must have familiarity with audit processes and standards such as GDPR, GAMP, ISO 9001, NIST and ISO 27001
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent presentation skills being able to present to both end users and Enterprise Leaders
- Be able to work as part of a multi-discipline team to achieve common outcomes
- Display leadership, planning and co-ordination skills
- Must have experience working with security tools such as SAST and DAST scanners
- Must have experience in areas such as Vulnerability, DR and Incident Management
- Must have experience with a variety of technologies e.g. cloud hosting platforms, CI/CD automation, security test tools and collaboration tools
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)