Senior Chemistry Scientist
|Title||:||Senior Chemistry Scientist|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
- Support in the initiation, design and prioritization of analytical projects.
- Support in the preparation, review and approval of analytical protocols and reports.
- Selection and approval of chemical raw materials.
- Co-ordination, review and approval of laboratory investigations.
- Preparation and maintenance of test methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance with pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Selection of contract laboratories, co-ordination of testing requirements and review of reports received.
- Ensuring GMP/GLP compliance in all aspects of the laboratory functions.
- Working effectively to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Support Lab Lead in implementing a creative approach to improve accuracy, reliability and productivity within laboratory areas.
- Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations such as and from, but not limited to, FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA for the company's products including medical devices and combination products.
- Relevant third level Degree and a minimum of 4 years' experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven record in method development transfer and validation.
- A strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HPLC's and EMPOWER.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, along with an ability to deliver on targets and deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Chromatography systems software.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.