A Senior Director of Clinical Operations is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Dublin based biopharma client.
The Senior Director will be a key member of the Dublin Leadership Team and will closely partner with Department Heads of each Therapeutic Area within the organization.
- You will be a valued member of therapeutic area leadership and life cycle management teams.
- You will provide clinical operational strategy and oversight of multiple compounds, indications, and programs to ensure clinical programs are conducted to meet project milestone
- You will pay close attention to budget and quality in close partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- You will also provide oversight and direction within the Clinical Operations department while mentoring and developing junior department members and project team partners.
- You will provide leadership, functional expertise and oversight for the successful management of international clinical trials (Phase I - IV) across multiple indications through clinical study teams and through the use of CROs or internal resources
- Primary Degree in a relevant scientific discipline or Masters Degree in a non scientific discipline
- Prior experience in the oversight and management of regulatory inspections (FDA, EMA, MHRA, PMDA, NMDA) in collaboration with Regulatory Compliance
- Pediatric clinical trials experience
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of clinical trials
- Ability to influence across a matrix organisation
- Proven ability to effectively communicate scientific, medical, and organizational concepts to internal and external customers
- Ability to initiate and lead departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on +353 21 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)