SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
A leading Blue-Chip Global Company requires a Qualified Commercial Accountant to join their local finance team in Cork - 12 Month contract initially.
Role of this position
- You will be working as part of a Local Finance team supporting activities across their local operations in Ireland.
- You will be involved in Project Accounting, Variance Analysis, Budgeting & Financial Accounting.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business you need to be commercially minded and be able to interpret reports.
- Work within Audit Guidelines.
Team you will be joining:
"This Finance team are amazing, they are very flexible and friendly, whilst always supporting the business in the most professional way. The suitable candidate will be provided with genuine career progression opportunities." Quote from HR
- Practice Trained
- 4+ years in Financial Planning or Management Accounting
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)