Senior HR Business Partner is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Cork based healthcare client. Due to continued expansion of the hospital, the HR department are currently hiring a Senior Business Partner.
Role of this position
- Lead the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Act as a point of contact for the employees and managers in their assigned Department.
- Work closely with the Department Director to review and monitor staffing levels.
- Responsible for driving a positive working culture, through driving well-being initiatives and improving communication channels among employees & management.
- Together with key stakeholders, identify training needs, develop & implement appropriate learning interventions to enhance the capability of the teams
- Ensure the Leadership team is fully consulted with and aware of any new or amended Human Resources policies and procedures and ensure consistency in HR practices across all areas.
- Represent the HR Team at various hospital meetings as necessary.
- Have 5 years + in a HR Environment at Generalist / Business Partner/ People Leadership level
- Level 8 Degree or higher in HR, Business, Coaching or Management.
- Strong IR/ER experience necessary
- Experience working and supporting numerous stakeholders
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)