Senior HR Manager (Associate Director level) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
This position will be responsible for directly delivering a suite of HR services for operations across multiple sites located in position will also contribute towards the execution and achievement of the people strategy across all of operations in Ireland.
Role of this position
- Serves as a consultant to client group management and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
- Acts as integrated part of the business, working with and advising the managers of respective client groups to support the accomplishment of broader business objectives.
- Drives the talent management strategy and process for client groups.
- Designs, develops and delivers learning and development interventions to support career progression and employee development.
- In-depth knowledge of talent management programs and processes with a particular emphasis on identifying, designing and supporting development strategies to maximise the talent pool.
- A proven track record in designing, developing, evaluating, and delivering learning and development strategies and career progression programs.
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing employee engagement strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)