SENIOR IT ANALYST
A Senior IT Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Limerick based Medical Device company (initial 6 month contract).The IT Analyst will be involved with evaluating, designing, enhancing and implementing technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. Competitive rate and Interviews will be scheduled quickly
Role of this position
- Leverages latest technologies in Big Data and Analytics field
- Works on systems for collecting, storing, processing and analyzing large sets of data
- Ability to choose optimal solutions to analyze and visualize data
- Troubleshoots and supports existing data solutions as necessary
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of data system concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understanding of emerging Big Data technologies
- Strong scripting skills in languages like Python, R etc..
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
- Typically reports to a Project Manager or Project Lead.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with SQL and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Strong database design experience including detailed specifications
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Data Visualization using industry standard tools (Tableau)
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Defining data retention policies
- Strong communication skills and experience in working with business to clarify requirements and specifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle
Please contact Mark Brandon today for further information on 091 339914 / email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)