Senior Manufacturing Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Manufacturing Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical support on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring, and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Driving technical improvements under the business's Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes, either from development, or from another manufacturing facility.
- Provision of technical guidance for the Process / Maintenance Technicians and Manufacturing / Equipment Engineers on the team.
- Provide engineering support for new Product and new process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with Stryker New product Development Process.
- Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Capable of technical leading, influencing and providing technical direction to Engineers, Co-Op Students, Technicians and Operators as required.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team in a dynamic and results motivated environment
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 087-1164019 or email: email@example.com