SENIOR MECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER with a full understanding of the Injection Moulding process required in LIMERICK.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will need to have a full understanding of the injection moulding process across a range of applications.
This is an initial 12-month contract role with a top medical device company in Limerick.
Role of this position
- A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a full understanding of the injection moulding process across a range of applications.
- Work in a high-speed and highly automated environment.
- Work with applications that includes; transfer systems, moulding, robotics, pneumatics, process and raw materials.
- Degree or higher in an engineering or similar discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role ideally in an Automotive, Medical Device or high-volume regulated manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of delivering projects within quality and cost targets.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)