Senior Operations Manager
|Title||:||Senior Operations Manager|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
Role of this position
- Day-to-day effective management of production, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Establish performance targets for the Business Unit, and monitor actual Business Unit performance against targets, taking appropriate and timely corrective action where negative trends begin to emerge.
- Promote & Engage lean manufacture & Visual Management concepts within the business and continuously improve the performance of the business unit.
- Ensure awareness and achievement of all regulatory and compliance requirements (FDA, ISO, EH&S, etc.)
- Provide leadership direction to team on problem-solving and process improvements, address obstacles, provide resources and interact with other areas of the company to assist team in overcoming problems and streamlining the work process.
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably at production management level, within a team-based manufacturing environment (Medical Device background desirable but not essential).
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent essential.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of inventory systems, MRP and measurement tools essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
- Individual must be challenged by a team-based environment, which places high degree of emphasis on accountability for service levels, inventory management, standard cost and expense control and quality/GMP compliance.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org